Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Do you have the Captain in you?

Since the guys are gone, the wives of our squadron decided to go to the Halloween party on base. Originally we were trying to think of something we could all dress up as, but then we just decided to let everybody do what they wanted to. So last minute I had to figure out what to do...

This is what I came up with:

Here's a picture of our whole group:


Some more randoms from the night:
We had an India sari, Alice in Wonderland, Sailor Girl, Catwoman



Medusa and Sailor Girl


An "old fart" and Amy Winehouse


Our fearless leaders went as Catwoman and her Bad Kitty



Check out Medusa's crazy red eyes!! A little creepy

Hope everyone has a fun halloween!!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...