Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hawaii 5-O


This happened awhile ago, but I had left my camera at parents house for that last two months...so now I have lots of pictures to update. 

My brother Taylor decided to go to Hawaii for college, he is attending a community college there at the moment. We're not 100% sure if he's going to finish his college career there or if he will transfer elsewhere at some point. Anyways, for his going away party we had a luau themed party of course! Made him dress up in a grass skirt with coconut shells and take pictures with an inflatable monkey...because that's what families do!!

Below are a few family pics, one of all of use, one of just the kids, and one of Taylor with mom, our grandma, and our great grandma!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...