Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fruit Pizookie

Every been to Oregano's or BJ's?? The dessert option is cookie baked in a deep dish pizza pan topped with ice cream. I have done something similar but to make myself feel a little better I put fruit on top of mine.

Ingredients:



Pillsbury pre-made sugar cookie (you can make your own if you like, but to save time I use pre-made)
1 8oz. brick of fat-free cream cheese (again to make myself feel better)
about 1/4 sugar (truvia or splenda would probably work too)
a dash of vanilla
fruit of your choice: I usually use crushed pineapple, green grapes, and strawberries

Step 1: chop up your fruit and set aside. Preheat oven to temperature on cookie package

Step 2: evenly spread the sugar cookie on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.

Step 3: Bake cookie for 10-15 minutes depending on oven and how done you want it. I like mine to still be a little doughy in the center.

Step 4: Take cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and blend until smooth. Spread "frosting" on top of cookie after it is slightly cool. It's easier to spread if the cookie is still a little warm because it melts the cream cheese a little bit.

Step 5: Layer fruit and voila! Enjoy!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...