Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A legacy...

Grandpa lived a long and wonderful life. He say his 9 children grow, marry, and have children. He saw his 30 grandchildren grow, marry, and have kids. He even got to see 16 (I lost count) grandchildren. He was married to his wonderful wife for 66 years, again, I lost count :)


He will be loved and missed by the wonderful, loving family he raised and was a part of. We know that he will never be far from us as he looks down on us and continues to care and watch over us from heaven. We know he is getting our places ready for when we join him and can once again be the loud, rowdy, and rambunctious family we all know and love.

You are truly loved and missed Grandpa!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...