Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas decorating, Christoph style

It's that time of year again! The fun and festivities and stress that come along with this amazing time of year. Mike and I brought our boxes of christmas decorations and ornaments out, listened to christmas music and set it all out.



I always look forward to this time of year. When I was younger I'm sure it had to do with the presents, but now I enjoy it for the time it is to spend with family. We are lucky enough that Mike will have two weeks off for the holidays this year and we will be traveling to see both sides of the family. Yes it will be stressful traveling over the holidays (we are flying through Denver! Hope we don't get stuck there) but it is necessary as we get ready for Mike's deployment in the spring of 2011.

Here is a peek into our holiday home this year...

For our wedding we received this nativity set by Willow Creek. Eventually I might get the Wise Men, we'll see I kinda like it with just the animals.

The stockings for our small little family...Mike's is the penguin, mine is the reindeer/moose looking thing, and our pup Sunset gets the dog of course!

I found these snowmen at a garage sale when I was in my first college apartment.

 I am collector of Precious Moments. I have this full nativity set and two more of just Mary, Joseph and Jesus.

Mike likes penguins, and so I found this for a dollar a couple of years ago and had to grab it!

Our Christmas table decorations. I might put one of the other Precious Moments nativity sets here too. I'm not sure yet, what do you think?

If you know anything about me, know that I am a Disney fanatic!! This is too cute, we got this a few years ago from Mike's parents. I love it!

And look at my cute Christmas mug!!! YES!!

Have you gotten your holiday decorating started?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...