Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Girl's Game Night


Since there isn't much to do in the lovely town of Lemoore, the girls and I make our own fun. A few weeks ago we got together to play Keno, similar to Bingo. We try to do a game night at least once a month. It's a lot of fun. Really it is just an excuse for us girls to get together with no boys and thus no plan talk for an entire night! It's amazing!! This month we had a few new girls come to our little "meeting." It is always fun when your group of friends expands. It's the one good thing about being a military wife, there are always women in a similar situation to you. All of us have husbands in the RAG, studying to be Hornet pilot's. These girls have become my family and I love them all. They will be my only saving grace during deployments, barring that we stay in CA. 




It is always a blast to get together with them, sometimes we even allow our husbands to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...