Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Dinner with CA friends


Since I will not actually be in CA for my birthday I wanted to do dinner before I left. I decided on the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, cause it's well, amazing. Only draw back, it's about 45 minutes away from where we live. I wasn't too sure how many people would be willing to go up there to celebrate, turns out all my closest friends went with, it was great!!


Even two of my girlfriends whose husbands were flying that night came, it was great. We had good food, good drinks, great fun, and of course, amazing cheesecake. I love all my friends that went up to help me celebrate a bit early, thanks guys!



And of course there's my wonderful husband as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...