Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cross Country Move

Well I'm driving across the country again, only this time it's going back to the west, YAY!! We leave Meridian bright and early and will stop in Austin, TX to stay with family and then from there we will take two days and be in AZ for about a week to see friends and family. We should make it all the way to Lemoore, CA about Oct 25. Mike has to check in with the squadron on Oct 26. I will be back in AZ while Mike it at survival school and then we will also be there for Thanksgiving. Lots of driving back and forth between CA and AZ, but hey that's why we wanted to get back out west. Can't wait!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...