Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mike got his Wings!



I know this is way past due, since Mike got winged August 7, but it's been a little hectic around here with going to Europe, and Annapolis, and moving. So I'm finally putting up some pics from the winging. His parents and my family came in for the winging. We had a great long weekend with all of them.

One comment from a fellow wingee to Mike about the above pic: "Dude, it looks like you brought Blink 182 on stage" when in face it is just my 3 brothers.
This was Mike's class that he went through advanced with.
A pic of everyone that came out. Notice the awkward guy to the far right of the pic? Not a part of our family just some random officer from the wing that stood awkwardly in ALL of our family pics!
Just the two of us! So proud that we made it through, and now ready to move to sunny CA!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...