Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tag, you're it!

So apparently I was tagged like 8 years ago by Brianne and Mari. I'm finally getting around to responding to that....

1. I am a Disney and Harry Potter fanatic. I have the scene-it versions of both. I've stood in line for 7-8 hours to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter movies. And even though I have no children of my own I often buy, and put on my Christmas and birthday lists, Disney movies!

2. I am the oldest of 4 children and the only girl. Coincidentally I grew up quite a tomboy playing sports and video games which has followed me through the years. I am an avid Halo3 player and often play online.

3. I have an inch long diagonal scar on the top my head from trying to balance beam on the back of my neighbors sofa, falling, and the hitting my head on the corner of one of the huge 1970's brown floor speakers, when I was about 7 or 8.

4. I have never broken a bone in my body. But have caused my brothers to break bones or caused them to acquire major cuts on more than one occasion.

5. I wish that I had a closer relationship with Christ, and felt more secure in openly sharing my faith.

6. My parents are still married. All 4 of my grandparents are still living and have celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries. I also have great-grandmother who is still living.

7. And since it the New Year this is dedicated to things I would like to accomplish this year:
I would like to get healthy and in shape.
I would like to read one new book a month.
I would like to get back into the habit of praying and reading the Bible.

Well that is it on my seven facts and such...hope you enjoyed learning about me!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Thanks for sharing! Wow, yours were really good. I feel like I have to go back and re-do mine now ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...