Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been awhile...

So I've decided that maybe I should update since it has been a few months. Mike is trotting along in flight school and should make it to the end of phase 1 in about March. At that time he will find out if we stay in meridian and he continues training for the F-18, or if we will be moving and he will be flying the E2 or C2. He obviously prefers the F-18. I am still working at the furniture store doing bookkeeping, again still not my favorite thing to be doing but it is keeping me busy. 

We have found an OCF Bible Study that we have been attending and it has been great. Unfortunately, I am usually the only wife that attends; most of the group are single student pilots. But it is still great and we have met a lot of people through it as well. 

Well that's about it, our life in little Meridian, MS is not all that exciting. We are hoping after this to move somewhere to enjoy more of life, and now that I have an income we will start exploring the area around us as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...