Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

AZ for the holidays

We were able to go to AZ for Christmas and New years. We spent a lot of time with my family and our friends and enjoyed every minute! It helped that the weather was sunny and 72!! yes there were days we laying out by the pool. Don't be jealous.


Above: My brother enjoying time at the grandparents
Below: My crazy dad
Below: My brother Shane is planning on traveling Europe this summer and so my parents got him a world map to decide his route

My parents great dane, Diesel enjoying his Christmas present







1 comment:

Kelly said...

It was so great to see you when you were out here! Thanks for coming over!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...