Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A photo a day while the boy's away...

So I thought it might be kinda fun to chronicle deployment by taking (and posting) a picture a day while he is gone. Not only will it give something to do each day but it'll help the time go by and possible serve as neat keepsake when the deployment is over. I missed the first few days, but here are two pics of packing and the hangar before it all went out to USS Ronald Reagan.

January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...