Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Women of the Faith Series

I often used to pray and read the Bible. I don't do that anymore; and I want to get back to it. I have had this book: Women of the Bible: A One-Year Devotional Study of Women in Scripture on my shelf for a very long time. It intrigued me.

We are all very familiar with the men of the Bible, but the women seem to be overlooked somewhat. My goal is to work my way through this. I also have the workbook that goes along with it. After looking through both of them again my focus will definitely be on the devotional book. For each woman they cover they do a story adaptation, along with key biblical verses. There are questions to ponder and the influence we can see in modern times based on what we know of these women.

I invite you to follow along in this journey. Some of the women are easily recognized from their names and others are not. I am excited to get to know these women of faith and to learn from their lives and relationship with God.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...