Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break, Part 1: Coronado Island

Love, Love, LOVE, LOVE this island!! I would love to live here someday (though I don't think that will happen)


Someday I will stay here...but this week Hayden had a friend saying there so it was pretty darn close!! They even had a pool cabana...



Oh and this was the view from their room...



Yep!

We had a good few days in Coronado and San Diego area. We of course had to eat at CBC, probably my favorite place on the whole island. Their boneless wings are amazing, best ever!!



Loving my dad's fashion sense at the pool, aren't you??



This is Hayden and his friend, there room is in the buildings behind them. Hayden's friend, Eric, is from Sweden and Hayden gets to go with him this summer for five weeks!! How come I don't have friends with homes in really cool places that want me to come visit!?!? Someday I would love to live somewhere else, only for a while though.



Ah, the beach. So gorgeous. Hayden, Eric, and I went seashell hunting. We found a few baby sand dollars, a couple big ones that were broken, half an oyster shell, and this...



Not sure where or what those carvings are from. Eric said they looked Asian...it was pretty neat though. 



I also thought the lines in the sand that seem to be coming out of this rock were neat. Looked like veins or something.

Mike had a rough flight while I was out of town, and since I couldn't be there to comfort him this was the best I could do...



So I did and took a pic to send to him!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...