Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

So I found out that work is going to give me two weeks of to go home on vacation with my family!! Woot, we are going to DISNEYLAND for a few days and I couldnt' be more stoked about it. Especially since at first it seemed like Bailey wasn't going to give me the time off...no one's taken that much time is what she had said...even though I was gone for longer than two at Christmas and New Years, oh well. I'm going! I'm so excited to see friends and family. I think it's going to give me the rejuvenation I need to get through that last few months here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...