Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

50 years..

I recently went home for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. Quite a feet in this day and age with people getting married before they are ready. Some might have said that Michael and I were too young when we got married, at 22. But even though we may have been young we were ready to be married and all that that entails. We have been happily living together, after four years of dating a part. And I know that we will have to spend some time of our marriage apart while Michael is on deployments. But I think I can handle that. Hopefully by then I will have friends to help make the time go faster. Who knows, we might even have kids by then. Wow, kids. Weird to think about! That's not going to be for another year or two at the earliest. Michael and I would like to do some weekend trips and travels. Which is harder enough to do with a dog, let alone kids!

I have respect for my friends who are starting families. I thought I would be like that too getting married and starting a family right away. And while I do want kids I think I have decided wait a little bit longer. There are something's inthe planning stages for the next year that would be halted and ruined if I had a kid. Towards the end of next year I think is a good time to begin the pregnancy process. But it is ultimately what God has in store and not Michael or myself. We'll see what his plan is. 


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How are you and Mike doing? Congrats on the job possibility. That would be great! Are you guys coming out for Christmas? I would love to see you again. I hate that so many of my friends have moved away!

Kelly said...

Hey! I saw your post below about blog layouts and thought I'd show you this site. http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ It's easy to download the templates and add them to your blog.
Any news on the job??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...