Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Adding a new region to the repertoire


A few gal pals and I headed up to Fresno for an evening of shopping, food, and hanging out. One of the ladies had heard mention of this Indian restaurant and she had been wanting to go for awhile, so we were like Hey, why not? And that's just what we did. After a little bit of mall shopping we headed to our destination of choice: North India Bar & Grill

And ordered a spattering of menu items: 


We got chicken curry, prawn curry, spinach and potato something, steak tandoori, steak in a tomato sauce, naan and rice. Everything was great! I will definitely come to this place again and try some more stuff. The other neat thing, they were having an Indian wedding reception in one part of the restaurant. It was fun to peek through the curtains and see all the women in the traditional sari.

My taste testers of the evening:


Thanks ladies, where's our next new adventure in food??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...