Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Life in Lemoore

So we have been for a bit now...and nothing too exciting is happening.


Mike has started the last part of his training before he is "fleet ready." He is a member of VFA-125, the Rough Raiders. All this means is that he is actually flying the F/A-18C for a few months being observed by instructors to make sure that he is safe. He will spend a few weeks learning how to drop bombs and missiles, a few weeks learn how to dog fight and manuever, and he will have a week of carrier landing at the end of all of it. In between he will fly formations, and at night, and just get comfortable and knowledgeable about Hornet.


























Two pictures of the plane Mike will fly. The one a little to the right is the single seat hornet he will fly in the fleet. The one a little to the left (sorry it's so far away) was the first hornet Mike flew here at Lemoore. It is actually a two seater, meaning there is an instructor in the back.


I have met lots of wonderful ladies since I've been here. The job market is not too great, so up until recently none of us had jobs. Two have now gotten jobs, and no I am not one of them yet. I am hoping to find some openings that interest me soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...