Pages

I have decided to live life to the fullest. I'm going to try and do new things on a regular basis, try and visit new places, try and not live such a boring life. In essence I want to live like a tourist in my own town. Visit places, see new things. Let's live this life to the fullest!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I want to start a book club.

I don't really know why  want to. I enjoy reading but one of my least favorite things to do was pick apart books to find "what the author was trying to say/meant" I think I enjoy the idea of a book club. Meaning how they are portrayed in movies, and even books. Women of various backgrounds brought together by an author, or a genre, or a subject. In the movies and books the women are from all different lifestyles: wealthy and rich, to librarians, to starving artists. They always meet in some cool locale like a London flat, or a NYC penthouse, even on the beach. During their meeting they are discussing books while sipping wine and eating chocolate, or something equally as erotic and decadent. Thats the book club I want to be a part of. Just discuss how we thought and felt; what characters we loved and who we loathed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...